Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kid's Martial Arts Review- Sheng Chi Kung Fu

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Sheng Chi Kung Fu

Sheng Chi Kung Fu teaches Shou Sho Kung Fu an ancient fighting system used for self defense. The online kid's program touts itself as an anti-bullying tool. My plan was to watch the videos with my son, but unfortunately he lost interest after the first few lectures (short videos). For $27, you will be able to access 15 lectures ranging from 5 to 35 minutes long. The lectures begin with the basics-- greetings, bows and tying the belt. A 23-page downloadable handbook is also included. Lectures deepen with stances, locking elbows and demonstrations.

The lectures featured children in a typical martial arts school. Even though I was viewing from home, I felt like I was a student in the class. From my son's lost interest, I believe this program is better suited for children 8 and up. I think this program would be a wonderful introduction for kids who are interested in martial arts. They can learn a little bit on their own time before committing to a school in their community.

I think a DVD version of the lectures might be more engaging then watching on a computer or iPad screen. Maybe even include a belt to use with the tying lecture. Overall, I found the program informative for anyone interested in martial arts.

Would you like to try Sheng Chi Kung Fu? You can for 50% off the retail price. Visit the following link to receive your discount Half Off Sheng Chi Kung Fu.

Plus you can win a Free 15-Lecture program with a 23-page Handbook.

Just enter below:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My son is in karate & really enjoys it! Great way to keep fit :)
Thanks for sharing on "Small Victories Sundays"; Rachael @ http://www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com

 
At May 24, 2014 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I used to take taekwondo, so I'm hoping to pass on this sport to my boys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home