Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fitness, Faith & Family



I have been writing FitTriangleMom.com for over a year. I have seen my readership grow and most importantly I've heard how it has encouraged you to run a 5k, exercise more regularly or eat healthy. It has also challenged me in my workouts, trying new things and seeing amazing results. This year, I want to go deeper in my fitness quest, but also achieve a better balance with family and most importantly my faith. 

 

My faith in God is the driving force behind everything I do, and this year I want to make it apparent in everything I do, especially my blog. I have been married for nearly 13 years to my best friend and, God has blessed us with two wonderful boys who keep our lives busy with soccer, t-ball, school and everything in between. Sometimes I feel like it's a juggling act keeping all these balls in the air, but it's my faith in God that gets me through. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," Philippians 4:13.



 
To start off my New Year I have resolved to do a few things. Most importantly I'm going to finish the book, "Love on the Run" which I started in October. I'm going to diligently write it nearly every day until it's finished then fervently pursue having it published. It's been a goal of mine for awhile, but this year I'm going to make it happen. So you might see less posts from me for awhile, but I'll be back.

I also resolve to run 3 races this year-- my tried and true Komen race in June and a few others, improve my time and maybe a mud run. I hope to have a large team running with FitTriangleMom for the Komen race and raise lots of money and awareness for breast cancer research and awareness. This cause is so near and dear to my heart with family members and my own scare as well.



I resolve to eat healthy on a regular basis and workout at the gym at least 3x a week.

I resolve to have a better attitude about things and read a Psalm everyday to get me in the praising mood.

I resolve to put faith and family first.

Until next time (I have a book to write).

Happy New Year!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home