Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! For many a New Year means diet and exercise, but for me it means reevaluating my current diet and exercise, and making it better. I'm guessing since you're following this blog you are either wanting to get more exercise in your life or wanting to take your exercise routine to the next step. Last year, I ran my first 5k, but this year I want to improve my time and take on something more challenging like a mud run. As the year progresses you will see tools to help you grow in your healthy eating and exercise life from ways to encourage others in their healthy lifestyle to a more comprehensive newsletter. The first newsletter will come out this week filled with events, activities, and healthy eating options. Be sure to sign up to receive it. I also want to know what interests you-- running, bootcamp, yoga, martial arts, or soccer with the kids. Whatever it is, let me know so I can better inform you on all the Triangle has to offer. I challenge you to stay the course in your workout goals and tell a friend about FitTriangleMom. It's going to be a great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home