Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sales & new Stores

Patsy Aiken Outlet in Raleigh is having a tent sale now through June 28. All items are 40% off and you can get free monogramming on select items. They offer cute and fashionable clothing for children (boys and girls) sized 0-12 plus material to make your own creations. Visit Patsy Aiken Outlet for details and directions.



A Swedish-inspried children's store is coming to Durham at the Streets at Southpoint. That's right, Hanna Anderson the catalog store is setting up shop near you. My mom bought Hanna Anderson clothing for me and my sisters when I was a kid, and now I can pass on the tradition of buying high quality and cute clothes to my kids. The store plans to open in the fall of 2012 and will be located in the Lower Belk wing next to the new Sperry and Vera Bradley store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home