Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pens & Pencils

"Be still and know that I am God."- Psalm 46:10
Finally, the journey begins...writing. It has been a bumpy start with writers block as soon as I posted that I was beginning my writing journey coupled with a teething 7-month old. Ahh, the joys of motherhood. Through it all I felt God was trying to tell me something or at least get my attention. My days seem to be consumed with constantly cleaning and playing. It's an on-going cycle with sporadic trips to the grocery store, doctor, etc. It usually takes a sick child that needs me to sit down and hold them to get actually get me to sit down. It's kinda sad when you think about it. Am I constantly going that I forget to stop and be still? Apparently, God was trying to tell me something..."Be still and know that I am God."  Everything else can wait. Laundry, dirty dishes, exercise. Yes, it can wait while I enjoy these quiet moments with my creator. Time will pass you by, but everything else can wait.
-Rachel :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home