Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Veggie Tales Live


Oh where is my hair brush? Oh where is my hair brush? Oh, where, oh where Oh where is my hair brush? I can almost imagine Larry the Cucumber singing this tune while looking at the one piece of hair in the mirror. I sing this song too, but's also where are my keys, your shoes and my cell phone? Oh well, you might not find those things, but the kids will love it when you "find" them tickets to the Veggie Tales Live show. Plan a family trip to Wilmington, NC (beach) or Franklin, NC (mountains) and see all your Veggie friends live on stage. The Wilmington show is on March 31 and the Franklin show is on April 1. Visit Veggie Tales Live for ticket sales and more information. Ticket costs $15-25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home