Friday, March 16, 2012

Twice as Nice

My youngest son is growing like a weed and with this summer-like weather I'm having a hard time clothing him. Thank goodness for all the consignment sales swooping in and saving the day. Yesterday, I was at the Twice as Nice consignment located in the former Dorcas Thrift Shop location in Cary. I snagged some great deals on onesies, t-shirts, shorts, and nice polo shirts too. I even found Cars books and toys. My oldest son loves anything Cars. Today and tomorrow are the last days of the sale, but there are plenty of things left-- clothes, toys, infant/toddler gear and toys, puzzles, boys and decor. Saturday is their 50% off day, so you can score even bigger deals. Did I mention I got t-shirts for only $1! Plus when you check-out, they give you a bag full of coupons. Inside I found a free Chick-fil-A sandwich for the Apex location, BOGO for a $1 at Yolo in Morrisville, a 20% off coupon for Plum District and more. Visit their website at Twice as Nice and get the details and directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home