Saturday, November 3, 2012

1 Fit Mom

Fitness, flexibility and freedom are just a few of the many things Lori Sowers, mother of 2 boys, will tell you she's achieved from becoming a certified personal trainer and AdvoCare distributor. She was first introduced to AdvoCare when she was a stay-at-home mom struggling to find energy to keep up with her active boys. "I started on Spark and MNS and my energy level sky rocketed. As I researched and learned more about the company, I loved the credibility that backed AdvoCare with scientific board of doctors and professional athletes," said Sowers. After her kids started school, Lori was able to follow her passion of helping others by becoming a certified personal trainer. Lori is able to use her knowledge of AdvoCare products to help her clients reach their fitness potential. "As time went on I would have clients ask me daily about what kind of products to use. I fortunately am able to lead them in the right direction with safe products. AdvoCare is my household name, my family all uses the products and my boys love to share the stories and products," said Sowers.

Lori has also increased her fitness potential and has competed in the NPC (national physique committee) figure competition. "I didn't start training for my first Figure show until I was 35. What a great learning experience it has been for me. The hard work and dedication that you have to put into the training is like no other," said Sowers.
Currently, Lori trains at the Fitness 19 location in Cary, and she offers a boot camp in the mornings. Lori is living her dream of helping women get back in shape with exercise and AdvoCare supplements plus she's able to balance her boys' active schedules while gaining her own financial freedom. If your wanting to start a business, lose weight or just take on a new challenge then "follow your dreams and don't let anything get in the way. If you have a passion for something, success will follow," advises Sowers.

Are you interested in learning more about AdvoCare products or training with Lori? Contact Lori today and support a local Mompreneur.

Lori Sowers
Advocare Distributor
"We Build Champions"
https://www.advocare.com/09042461/Account/EditStory.aspx
330-671-3021
Certified Personal Trainer
gofiguretraining@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home